.

.

God Bless This Man Who Pity Me And Decided To Mary Me – Comedian Princess

Popular comedienne Princess is a happy lady and she just can't hide her joy that after all these years of waiting for her Mr Right, and after she had almost lost hope, a cute young man was somewhere busy eyeing her and she didn't know. The guy has proposed and she accepted. They are getting married in May.

See her prayer to her soon to be husband below...
"I am so happy I'm now getting married, I can now proudly wear iro n buba like a Nigerian woman... God bless that young man that picked me and decided to pity me and marry me when I had given up all... I am saying this because I want you all to hear it, God bless him for me for covering up my shame!"

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More