.

.

“I don’t wear bikini, I believe that one’s underwear should not be seen” – Nollywood’s Titilola Osinowo

Titilola Osinowo

Titilola Osinowo, an upcoming Nollywood actress speaks with the Tribune Newspaers on her acting career, her family and sense of style.
Read excerpts from the interview below:
Growing up.
Growing up was a little bit of fun and much more discipline from my parents. I had my primary school education at St. Bennadet Primary  School, Abeokuta, Ogun State and my secondary school at Our Lady of Apostle,  Ijebu Ode, also in Ogun State. I did  Diploma in Law at Ogun State University (OSU). I am at present studying English at Tai Solarin University, Ogun State.
Foray into acting.
Acting is my passion. I joined the industry seven years ago as a freelancer, I do not belong to any caucus, neither did I train under anybody in the industry. I had to do it on a part-time basis because of my schooling. I am in my final year now. My first movie was Ese Aimodi. I’ve lost count of the number of movies I have featured in till date.  I have never had a challenging role because all the roles I’d played so far had been good. The only challenge I faced when I started was meeting the right people.
Description of self.
I am a good and God-fearing person. I do not backbite neither do I gossip about people. In short, I am a one-minded person.
Philosophy of life.
My philosophy is: Live and let’s live because what goes around will definitely come around.
Definition of style.
Style is a particular way of doing, designing or producing something. My style is classy and gorgeous. I love wearing English attires.
Beauty regimen.
I do not have any beauty regimen. I do not use too heavy make-up and I make sure my hairdo is one that befits me. I make sure I do not use stuffs like gel, facial, cleanser and so on. The weather and the occasion I am going to determine my mood of dressing.
Favourite designers.
I don’t have a favourite designer. Whenever I want to buy my fashion ensemble, what I look out for is colour and whether it fits me, I am not a designer freak.

Favourite colours.
Green, pink and blue
Favourite perfume.
I use any nice perfume I can lay my hands on.
Choice of accessories.
I go for normal and moderate accessories.
Accessory I can’t do without.
None.
Most expensive item in my wardrobe.
My shoes and clothes.
What I won’t be caught dead wearing.
I don’t wear bikini. Then on bra and pant, I believe that one’s underwear should not be seen, it should be covered by one’s dress. I do not wear bikini too.
My hair and nails.
I like fixing weave-on and I like my nails bare.
Opinion on toning.
Toning is not good. I cannot do it.
Diet or exercise.
I diet.
My take on cosmetic surgery.
I do not know anything about it and that is because I do not like it.
Special treat.
I give myself a treat with my husband.
Tattoo or piercing.
I can’t do any of the two because they are painful.
Provocative dressing.
I am indifferent about it because I feel every woman should wear what suits her.
Greatest physical asset.
I cherish every part of my body.
Favourite pastime.
Cooking and watching movies.
Combining the home front with my studies and careers.
I attend lectures at weekends, acting is part-time, so it is easy for me to combine everything and it is not stressful at all.
Coping with advances from male admirers.
I do not usually have problems with them. I turn them down politely.
Secret of beauty.
Almighty God.
Pains and gains of being a celebrity.
The pain is that when I go out, I spend more than is expected. While the gain is that it opens doors of opportunities for me.
Advice on how to stay young and beautiful.
Women should take good care of their bodies. They should eat lots of fruits, avoid heavy food at night and should not eat when they are not hungry. They should also avoid bleaching cream because it wrinkles the body and makes the skin looks older than it should be.
To my fans.
Be focused and keep your head up. Determination is a key for success, be determined and do not give up until you win.

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More