.

.

My Boyfriend Flogged Me With Wire Cos I Slapped Him

Girl-beaten
I’m a 19 year lady that has been in a relationship for 8 months with my boo, who is 34 years old. Everytime my boo and I have a heated argument, I usually slap him and then he would apologize to me, we’ll then have make up sex. It’s really the best time to have sex, make sense tinz. But 2 days ago he and I had our regular fights at his friends party because he was trying to collect one silly girl’s number. So while we were arguing, I slapped him in front of his friends and this guy didn’t do anything till we got home.
As I’m writing to you now, I’m at a local hospital close to my parents house because this bastard boy tied me to his kitchen door and flogged me with wire, because of a slap that used to make us have the best sex.
This bastard man reads this forum, he as a matter of fact introduced me to it. Anyways he has been begging since yesterday. Should I forgive him or just fashy him. Heard once a beater always and forever a beater. advice me please because my parents have never flogged me with wire before.
Please advice.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says

    Serve you right. I blame him though. He should have done this earlier.
    Even if he is your son, you should accord him a little respect of not disgracing him in public.
    Am sure that you did not learn any lesson from this. You will surely repeat this silly mistake.


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More