.

.

Woman desperate for dimples pays $2500 to get her cheeks pierced

Lol. Every day, another weird story. Trained lawyer Cherrelle Campbell (pictured above before and after her procedure) paid $2,500 to undergo dimpleplasty on both cheeks to get the dimples she's always wanted. 
'I've always loved dimples but I wasn't blessed to be given big ones.When God was giving out dimples I was at the back of the queue. I find myself on the street or watching TV and anyone with dimples stands out to me. I was online with my friend and we were basically having a joke as to what procedures you could do and you couldn't do, and I was like: "wow, I didn't know you could have your dimples done. I gave it a bit of thought, contacted them and here I am. I wanted really deep ones so every time I smile, they're there and I'm glad it's for life as well. It's not something I'm going to have to repeat which is good.'
Cherrelle said she didn't expect such deep holes but knows she will love them
"I was impressed as I didn't think they were going to be that deep, it's mixed feelings. Once it has healed, I know I will love it.'

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More