.

.

My Sugar Daddy Is ”sweeter” Than My Boyfriend


ih
From another lost female blog reader : I don’t want to bore you and the readers of your blog with a long story, so let me just try and go straight to the point of my headache. My problem is between a young guy and an advance man.
I have this guy I’ve been dating for like two years now and he works in a bank here in Lagos but I cant seem to remember the last time he gave me any reasonable money. He always complain that his salary is small and even when he comes to my house and we make love, he doesn’t last, he always rush the séx.
He can’t satisfy a woman in bed, all he knows how to do is gbu gbu, gba gba and that’s all…
But I met this advance man last October who is married with just two children. He said he loves his wife and do take care of her but he needs me on the side. I accepted and I’ve been enjoying him since then.
He gives me enough money and, more importantly, he makes love to me in a special way not like that my rush rush boyfriend. We even travel to Abuja together three weeks ago and he proposed to buy a house for me to stay in Abuja and forget about my small business and poor boyfriend in Lagos.
Please, sincerely, what do you guys think I should do? Should I go for my boys love or the good sex and money?

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More