.

.

Supermodel gets surprise wedding proposal during fake photo shoot

Some men really go out of their way to give adorable surprise proposals to the women they love. A few weeks ago super model Quiana Grant, 31, believed she was shooting an editorial for Neiman Marcus, not knowing it was fake, all strategically planned by her doctor boyfriend James Pinckney. Dr James set up the fake shoot so he could crash the set and pop the question.

As Quiana is working the camera, Dr James appears out of nowhere and tells the stunned model;
I want to tell you something. I want to tell you that you’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met. I love you with all my heart. Your compassion, your kindness to others. God truly sent me an angel. Quiana Nicole Grant, will you marry me?
A very happy Quiana accepted the proposal and Dr James revealed to her that the whole photo shoot was fake. The best part? It's all on video. See the adorable proposal after the cut...




The proposal

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More