.

.

"I bought cars for all six of my children" - Actor Pete Edochie

The veteran actor said to motivate each of his six children, he bought them all cars upon graduation from the university.
"I wanted to motivate them and keep them away from peer pressure. Parents must be able to motivate their children and set target for them. The minimum target for each of them was to graduate from higher institution; their reward upon graduation is a car. And where I come from, it is important to keep one’s word; I bought the car for each of them. Yul who is over 30 (pictured above) is the last born and he got his too.” Pete Edochie tells The Nollywood Reporter
The celebrated actor who has been married for over 45 years said his marriage is about the longest in the industry and he never thought of taking a new wife.
“I married early and have remained married since then. What am I looking for a second wife for? I married a woman who gave me six children, what could I possibly be looking for in another woman that I didn’t get from this woman? There is no reason for it"

0 comments:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More